In the unfortunate event that you must return a product, please refer to this guide.
- All returns must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. Copies won't suffice.
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the original date on the receipt.
- We do not accept returns on opened containers of paint, glue, magazines, books, DVDs, or software.
- Once a radio control vehicle (airplane, helicopter, car, truck, boat, etc) has been opened and run for the first time, we cannot accept returns on the product. If there is anything wrong with the vehicle, we will work with the manufacturer on your behalf to correct the problem, but the item can no longer be returned.
- With the administration of our Rewards Program, points will be deducted from a customer's account based on the amount of the return.
Roger's Hobby Center is a retailer. That means we buy items from a wholesaler or manufacturer and resell them to consumers. We do not manufacture our own products. As such, we are not in a position to declare warranty status to any defective item. That is up to the manufacturer to determine. As stated above, we can and are willing to work with the manufacturer on our customers' behalf to rectify and problems. This does not mean that we can or will swap out a defective product. We will send in your damaged or defective unit to the manufacturer, on your behalf, to seek a warranty replacement. Any customer request to do this operates on the promise to reimburse Roger's Hobby Center any costs associated with this action (shipping charges and any charges levied by the manufacturer). Failure to reimburse the store will result in the returned item being kept by Roger's Hobby Center (after all, we paid for it). We are not liable for any defective product, and have no responsibility to replace them.
This page was last updated on
Wednesday, July 31, 2013