The SCX10 II is a huge hit in the crawling world, and now getting started with it is easier than ever. The SCX10 II RTR is out and on store shelves now, including ours!
It features many of the same things that made the previously-released kit version a hit, including:
- New, smaller and heavy-duty AR44 axles
- The new AR44 Universal driveshafts
- Better Kingpin angles for a better scrub radius
- Chassis-mounted Servo
- Adjustable battery tray
The RTR version also features:
- A 35T Brushed Motor
- The original AX10 transmission
- All steel links
- JCR Offroad Vanguard bumpers & XJ rock sliders
- Pre-painted 2000 Jeep Cherokee body with scale details
- Tactic TTX300 3CH radio system
- AE-5 Waterproof ESC with Star Connector (Dean's® compatible)
The RTR version of the SCX10 II runs $409.99 and is in stock now!